Sunday, October 3, 2010

When the Soaper's Away the Perfumer Will Play.....

Hubby is out of town this weekend on business & pleasure. The Montessori School Show was a great success & we plan on attending again next year.

So as I was home alone with the kiddos I took the opportunity to make a slew of new single note perfumes and create a new label for my bottles with a more unisex look. This is something I have been wanting to do for quite some time & I really like the way they turned out.



Yesterday was a very creative day all in all, feminine energies abounded as I also made a batch of cookies & 2 trays of brownies with my 2 daughters. Plus a yummy brunch! Thankfully I am learning how to switch gears VERY quickly between my family life, home business & regular job....

I also got a start on the design & formulations for the anointing oils before crashing around 10 pm to the tune of Care Bears - it is our new nightly ritual to watch 'CareBears to the Rescue' before going to sleep. Our youngest highly recommends it :)

I have been putting in lots of late nights blending lately & getting a little sleep deprived but now is the creative crunch time before the holiday rush so I am grateful the muse has been upon me !

Your Fragrant Friend,
Gretchen M.
Adirondack Aromatherapist

No comments:

Post a Comment