Friday, January 22, 2010

Not Just Another Aromatherapy Blog ...

Welcome to my blog launch for ADKaromatherapy.com !




In 2009 I started a fresh, shiny new company, Adirondack Aromatherapy, drawing from my 20 years of layperson experimentation in natural bath beauty & body products and my 15+ years in practice as a trained maven in the holistic healing arts. My mission & vision in sharing my decades of accumulated knowledge in this field : to make natural self care logical, affordable & accessible to all.

In a few short months I will be completing my Usui Reiki Masters after 15 years of study in this field as well as finishing my National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy Certification degree. This timing conveniently & not so coincidentally ties in with events in my personal home & family life, as my 2 older autistic children will soon be entering their teen years and are becoming increasingly self sufficient. My youngest, age 3 and also diagnosed with autism, will be entering full time preschool around the same time. The universe is perfectly aligned for this mommy to finally have some 'me' time ~ at long last making her dreams a reality!

Keep an eye on this here blog for a plethora of future posts; I have a ton of ideas for blogs I want to post here : more videos, articles, photos, recipes, new items which are continually being added to the website, fun olfactory facts, aromatic literature, and more!


Henceforth, I hereby do (not so solemnly) vow this site will not be "just another aromatherapy blog"......



Namaste Readers,
Gretchen M.
Adirondack Aromatherapist
ADKaromatherapy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment